We’re excited to share with you a free printable that your kids can use to design and color their very own Golden Gate Bridge bookmarks.
- Printable Golden Gate Bridge Bookmark Template
- Crayons, markers, or colored pencils
- Glue (optional)
- Start by downloading the Golden Gate Bridge Bookmark Template provided.
- Print out the template on a sturdy cardstock or paper of your choice. You can either print multiple copies of the template or laminate them for durability.
- If desired, you can add extra protection to the bookmarks by laminating them or covering them with clear tape.
Remember to have fun and encourage your children’s creativity throughout this activity.