CCPA Privacy Notice for https://skatemotivateeducate.com
Last updated: April 21, 2023
This privacy notice applies solely to visitors, users, and customers of https://skatemotivateeducate.com (“Site”). This notice provides information on how we collect, use, and disclose “personal information” as defined by the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”). Please read this notice carefully to understand your rights regarding your personal information.
Information We Collect
We collect personal information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device (“personal information”). In particular, we have collected the following categories of personal information from consumers within the last twelve (12) months:
- Identifiers: Name, email address, postal address, phone number, IP address, and other similar identifiers.
- Commercial information: Records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, and other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
- Internet or other electronic network activity information: Browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with our Site or advertisements.
- Geolocation data: Physical location or movements.
We may also collect other personal information outside of these categories, including any information that you voluntarily provide to us.
Use of Personal Information
We use the personal information we collect for the following business or commercial purposes:
- To provide and improve our Site, products, and services.
- To respond to inquiries and communicate with you regarding our Site, products, and services.
- To personalize and optimize your experience on our Site.
- To conduct research and analysis.
- To detect and prevent fraud and other illegal activities.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to the following categories of third parties:
- Service providers: We may disclose personal information to service providers that perform services on our behalf, such as hosting, payment processing, and customer service.
- Third-party marketing partners: We may disclose personal information to third parties for their own marketing purposes.
- Legal purposes: We may disclose personal information to comply with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes, or governmental requests.’
If you are a California resident, you have the following rights with respect to your personal information:
- Right to know: You have the right to request that we disclose what personal information we have collected, used, disclosed, and sold about you.
- Right to delete: You have the right to request that we delete your personal information that we have collected from you.
- Right to opt-out: You have the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information.
- Right to non-discrimination: You have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising your CCPA rights.
To exercise these rights, please submit a request to us using the contact information below.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this privacy notice, please contact us using the information below:
Changes to this Notice
We may update or change this privacy notice from time to time. The effective date of this notice is listed above. We encourage you to review this notice periodically to stay informed about our collection, use, and disclosure of personal information.